These Shipping Terms form an inseparable part of the Terms and Conditions of the Website and the Client acknowledges and declares that, by accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Client has read and accepted these Shipping Terms.
1. The Products that the Client purchases through the e-shop shall be delivered via courier. In case the Client wishes the Products to be delivered in a different manner, he/she must contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Company shall in no manner be bound to deliver the Products in any other way, than the one stipulated above – i.e. via courier – and it shall in no manner be liable for not delivering the Products in the method requested by the Client.
2. Deliveries in Greece:
The delivery of the Products in Greece for orders over 25 Euro shall be free. For orders below 25 Euro, the cost for the delivery of the Products shall amount to 2 Euro for Attica, 2,5 Euro Continental Greece and Crete and 4 Euro for remote areas. The Products shall be given for delivery to the courier company within three (3) working days from the completion of the order and shall be delivered to the Client within one (1) to three (3) working days (after their delivery to the courier company as per the above) for Attica, Continental Greece and Crete and within three (3) to five (5) working days (after their delivery to the courier company as per the above) for remote areas.
3. International deliveries:
The Company ships the Products worldwide. It is specified that any additional costs for customs clearance, duty, tax, or any other costs due to the delivery of the Products outside Europe, shall be borne by the Client.
The cost for the delivery of the Products outside of Greece shall amount as shown below. The Products shall be given for delivery to the courier company within three (3) business days from the completion of the order and shall be delivered to the Client within one (1) to six (6) working days after their delivery to the courier company as per the above.
10€ + 1€ per 0.5kg when the total weight exceeds 1kg
Free shipping will be granted on every order above 70€.
Belgium, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland
13€ + 1€ per 0.5kg when the total weight exceeds 1kg
Free shipping will be granted on every order above 70€.
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canarias Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey
18€ + 1€ per 0.5kg when the total weight exceeds 1kg
Free shipping will be granted on every order above 100€.
USA, Canada, Mexico, UAE, Israel, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong
25€ + 1€ per 0.5kg when the total weight exceeds 1kg
Free shipping will be granted on every order above 100€.
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile
4. The time of delivery may be amended due to force majeure or events of chance and, in general, any events that are beyond the Company’s sphere of control. In such cases, the Company shall contact and inform the Client at the email address or telephone number provided to the Company.
5. The Products are delivered on business days (with the exception of local holidays) between 09:00-19:00.
6. Where the Client has selected the delivery of the Products at the Client’s premises, the Company shall not be liable in case the courier employee appears within the designated timeframes at the Client’s shipping address, but is not able to proceed to the delivery of the Product due to the Client’s absence. In such case, the courier’s employee shall leave, at the shipping address provided by the Client, a relevant note, for the Client to contact the courier and pick up the Product from the courier’s designated point (courier store/storage room) where the non-delivered Product is stored, otherwise the Product will be returned to the Company and the Company shall inform the Client of the termination of the contract due to non-execution at the Client’s fault. If the Client wishes to execute the contract the Client must place an order anew.
7. The Company uses its best endeavours to ensure the timely delivery of the Products to the Client, however it cannot guarantee the exact time of delivery, which is under the courier’s sphere of control and full responsibility.
The Company in no manner guarantees the timely and proper delivery of the Products to the Client, when the delivery is executed by the courier (in which case there might exist a deviation from the delivery timeframe), according to the courier’s delivery schedules. The Company shall not be liable for any costs imposed unilaterally by the courier (for example the Client may bear additional costs for the storage of the Products by the courier in case of non-delivery due to the Client’s absence from the delivery address at the designated times).
8. In case the delivery must be executed on or before or after a specific date, the Client must specify such request by telephone at +30 2106641539, or via email at email@example.com. The Company, however, does not guarantee that the Product will be delivered pursuant to the above request and shall inform the Client accordingly via e-mail, at the order confirmation, or via telephone. The Company shall in no manner be liable if the Products are not delivered at the requested date.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend its shipping policy at any time, with a relevant notification on the e-shop, prior to the conclusion of the sales’ contract and only for future sales.
The Company uses its best endeavors to deliver to you the Product you have ordered, with the agreed properties and without any defects, in accordance with Article 534 of the Greek Civil Code. However, in the rare case that you receive a defective product or if any other problem arises, you should immediately contact the Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of a defected Product and following communication with the Company, the Customer shall return the Product to the Company, at the Company’s cost, within five (5) days from the Product’s Customer’s communication with the Company, to the address and with the delivery method designated by the Company. The Company shall examine the Product and if there is a defect then the Company shall either (a) refund the amount paid to the Customer in one of the ways provided in article 7 above or (b) replace the defected Product at the Company’s cost.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL – CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal: You are entitled by law to withdraw from this contract if you are a consumer, i.e. a natural person acting for reasons which do not fall under your trade, business, craft or freelancing professional activity, without giving any justification, subject to the terms below, by declaring it to the Company within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which:
– you acquired physical possession of the Products or,
– in case of a contract pertaining to more than one Products ordered together but delivered separately: from the moment when you acquired physical possession of the last Product.
Please note that withdrawal does not apply to legal entities.
Procedure to exercise your right of withdrawal: if you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, you shall inform the Company of your decision to withdraw from the contract, by any reasonable means, within fourteen (14) calendar days from obtaining physical possession of the Products. For this purpose, you may either (a) use the model withdrawal form available here, or (b) make any other unequivocal statement setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
You must notify the Company of your decision to withdraw, as per the above (under either (a) or (b) above), within the designated fourteen (14) day period, in one of the following ways:
– certified post or courier at “Symbeeosis EY ZHN S.A.” in Peania, Thesi Spilia, PC19002, to the attention of Customer Care or
– by email at email@example.com
Upon the submission of your statement of withdrawal pursuant to the above, the Company will send you a confirmation of receipt of your withdrawal via e-mail, to the e-mail address you have submitted upon placing your order or via telephone, at the telephone number you have submitted upon placing your order. However, under applicable law, you shall bear the burden of proof of exercising the right of withdrawal and you must return the Products as set out below.
It is hereby designated that (pursuant to art. 3 (i)(b) of the Law 2251/1994), Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, as well as sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery are exempted from the right of withdrawal and the Customer cannot return them.
Customer obligations for the return of the Products after exercising the right of withdrawal:
The Customer can return the Product in one of the following ways:
without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which the Customer has communicated his/her decision to withdraw from the contract to the Company in accordance with the above.
The deadline shall be met if the Customer sends back the Products before the period of fourteen (14) calendar days has expired. The Company shall not accept the delivery of the Products, pursuant to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, if the Products are delivered to a point other than the one designated by the Company above.
For the Company to accept a Product further to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Product must be in the state received, unsealed, unused, in its full original packaging which must be intact (apart from any regular wear and tear due to the delivery) and bear all the documents accompanying the Product, including original or copy of the receipt.
In any case The Customer shall bear the direct costs for returning the Products to the Company.
Pursuant to applicable legislation, the Customer shall bear full responsibility for any decrease of the value of the Products as a result to any handling of the Products (indicatively wear & tear and hits on the paper or metal Product packaging) which was not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Products, demonstrating the same diligence with which the Client would examine the Product at the physical store.
Effects of the right of withdrawal: If the Customer withdraws lawfully from this contract, pursuant to the above conditions, the Company shall reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which the Company is lawfully informed of the Customer’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The Company shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if the Customer has expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Company.
The payments shall be reimbursed by the Company, in the above cases, in one of the following ways:firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company shall bear no responsibility if it deposits the amount to the stipulated bank account (the accuracy and correctness of which is the Customer’s sole responsibility) and shall not be liable for any Customer’s error.
The Company and the Customer may agree on a different manner of reimbursement, provided that the Customer does not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. Pursuant to applicable laws, the Company may withhold the reimbursement until it has received the Products back, or until the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
In case the order includes more Products and only part of them is returned or only part of them meets the requirements for the lawful withdrawal, the Company shall contact the Customer to set the manner in which it will reimburse the amounts corresponding to the Products returned properly. The Customer shall be liable for any damages caused to the Company due to the Customer’s acts or omissions upon exercising the right of withdrawal.