If you go to the gym or train your body, you need fuel for your muscles and energy to help you maintain the intensity of your workouts. A good breakfast is essential. However, it must be quick to prepare and light so that digestion does not interfere with your training. We know that there are people who prefer to train before breakfast: this recipe is designed to be effective both before and after training. It can also be consumed as a snack if you do your workouts in the afternoon.
Also, if you feel like you need an energy boost before starting your exercises, try preparing our Organic Herbal Elixir Energy with invigorating and stimulating properties (caffeine free) containing Panax Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Propolis and Ginger.
– A banana
– A handful of nuts or a tablespoon of peanut butter
– 150gr. approx. Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of Organic Functional Honey and Ginger
Ideal post workout sandwich:
– 2 slices of organic rye bread
– Tomato slices
– Cucumber slices
– Spinach leaves
– Protein to choose: Smoked salmon, tuna or 2 hard-boiled eggs
– Half avocado sliced
– A splash of extra virgin olive oil
– A pinch of sea salt
– A pinch of ground black pepper