During the weekends, love yourself and your planet. Try something special for breakfast or brunch with the people you love. Eating tasty and healthy is not incompatible if you prepare some of these delicacies with a Greek touch!
Mountain Tea Lemonade:
– Boil 300 ml. of water.
– Put the water at a temperature between 85-90 degrees in a pitcher with 2 bags of Greek Organic Mountain Tea and Ginger.
– After 5 minutes, take out the bags and add 700 ml of cold water.
– Add the juice of three lemons
– Sweeten with Organic Functional Honey and Ginger (to taste)
– Do the same with the lemonade but this time add three bags of Greek Organic Mountain Tea and Hibiscus and do not add lemon.
This tea is delicious and has a beautiful raspberry pink color that will give a sophisticated touch to your table.
– Beat the eggs (one for each toast you are going to prepare) with a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla extract.
– Introduce each slice of bread (eco) in the egg mixture on both sides.
– Heat a frying pan or griddle greased with extra virgin coconut oil (this oil resists high temperatures)
– Place the toast and cook until golden brown on both sides.
– Once prepared, place them on a nice plate,
– Serve with a splash of Greek Organic Thyme Honey
– Place sliced strawberries and berries to taste
Greek yogurt with chia seeds and Greek Organic Honey and Propolis (a boost for your immune system)
Greek salad with tomato, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil.
Bowl of trail mix
Wholemeal bread with smoked salmon and a touch of tzatziki
Select a nice tablecloth, take out your best crockery, decorate the table with fresh flowers and enjoy!
Turmeric Honey Anti-Inflammatory Vinaigrette
Ideal for dressing salads with arugula and spinach sprouts since the contrast between the bitterness of these leaves and the sweetness of honey is delicious.
Also, by adding black pepper we are able to increase the absorption of curcumin by the body.
– Juice of half a lemon
– Zest of lemon peel
– 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 spoons of Organic Functional Honey with Turmeric
– Pinch of black pepper
Beat everything to emulsify
Orange marmalade vinaigrette
(ideal to accompany salads that contain cheese)
– 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of Organic Marmalade with Orange and Ginger
– Salt to taste